Monday, May 31, 2010

Home cook meals vs fast foods


Do you think home cooked meals are more suittable for a better health diet than fast food restaurants? I think Home cooked meals are better because you know what your eating because you are the one preparing it if you take time out of your day to create a meal that you and your family can benefit from it can help alot because you have portion control you have calorie control and you have nutrition control, other than fast food you have calorie control but nutrition control you have little limits on because who knows what else they are putting in those foods that are harmful to our bodies, and our health.

Alot of people seem to lack this fact that when you cook home cooked meals you are exersizing the point on healthy eating,just by walking to the supermarket, or walking and exersizing in the kitchen just by lifting,pouring or preparing a healthy family meal.

1 comment:

  1. Right on target! I totally agree. I have hypertension and I noticed that whenever I eat supposedly healthy meals at restaurants, my blood pressure shoots up. Whereas, when I cook my own meals, my blood pressure readings are really good.

    ReplyDelete